At Grocery Outlet, we work hard to bring our customers the brands they love at prices that are nothing short of pure bliss. Our brilliant buyers shop the world for the best deals on brand name foods, allowing us to deliver unbeatable prices and WOW! our customers every day. Our buyers source it all – everything from fresh meat and produce, to our natural and organic NOSH items, to the WOW deals we can hardly believe ourselves!
Proposed Grocery Outlet in Weaverville
Who We Are
Locally Owned & Operated
Oh, and yes, we’re local! Our stores are independently owned and operated by local families that offer superior customer service and a personalized touch to each of the local communities we serve. It might seem like a dream, but we guarantee the savings couldn’t be more real!
Grocery Outlet & Best Property Development are planning the development of a new store in Weaverville at the intersection of Main Street & Levee Road.
- 1155 Main Street, Weaverville
- 20,000 sq. foot retail grocery space
- 25-35 new jobs for the community
- Total construction costs/finish out estimated at $3,000,000
- Project estimated to take 6 to 7 months to complete once approved
- Economic contribution includes work for local contractors and suppliers
- Store will be locally owned/operated
- Grocery Outlet has a long-standing history of remaining in a community once the store is open. Our goal is to be stable in the community for decades to come