Pimientos and a touch of cayenne enrich a light creamy dressing for a luxurious but healthful seafood salad. Stuff avocado halves with it for a sensational lunch or light supper.
- 1/4cup nonfat plain yogurt
- 2tablespoons low-fat mayonnaise
- 2tablespoons pimientos, rinsed and patted dry
- 1small clove garlic, minced
- 1/8teaspoon cayenne pepper, or to taste
- 1/8teaspoon salt, or to taste
- 2 3/5cups cooked crabmeat, picked over
- 2ripe avocados, halved
- Lemon wedges for garnish
- Combine yogurt, mayonnaise, pimientos, garlic, cayenne and salt in a blender. Blend until smooth. Transfer to a bowl and mix in crab. Adjust seasoning with cayenne and salt.
- Divide the crab salad among avocado halves. Serve with lemon wedges.
Per serving (recipe makes 4 servings)
|Mono Saturated Fat||7g|