Snow Peas with Creamy Ranch Dressing
Low-fat mayo and nonfat buttermilk keep this ranch dressing low in fat and calories. It’s great with raw snow peas or most any vegetable you have on hand.
4 servings, about 2/3 cup each
- 1/3cup nonfat buttermilk
- 3tablespoons low-fat mayonnaise
- 2tablespoons chopped fresh dill
- 2tablespoons finely chopped red onion
- 2teaspoons white-wine vinegar
- 1/2teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4teaspoon salt
- 1/4teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 3cups trimmed and thinly sliced snow peas (about 9 ounces)
- Combine buttermilk, mayonnaise, dill, onion, vinegar, garlic powder, salt and pepper in a medium bowl. Stir in snow peas.
Per serving (recipe makes 4 servings, about 2/3 cup each)
|Mono Saturated Fat||0g|