Red and green cabbage and bright orange carrots make a colorful, healthful combination. For an especially nutty flavor, use Savoy instead of regular green cabbage.
6 servings, about 3/4 cup each
- 3tablespoons reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 3tablespoons nonfat plain yogurt
- 1tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 2teaspoons cider vinegar
- 1teaspoon sugar
- 1/2teaspoon caraway seed or celery seed (optional)
- Salt & freshly ground pepper to taste
- 2cups shredded red cabbage (1/4 of a small head)
- 2cups shredded green cabbage (1/4 of a small head)
- 1cup grated carrots (2 medium)
- Combine mayonnaise, yogurt, mustard, vinegar and sugar in a large bowl. Add caraway seed (or celery seed), if using. Season with salt and pepper. Add cabbage and carrots and toss well.
Per serving (recipe makes 6 servings, about 3/4 cup each)
|Mono Saturated Fat||0g|