Creamy Blueberry-Pecan Overnight Oatmeal
In this no-cook overnight oatmeal recipe, just quickly reheat the oats in the morning and top with berries, maple syrup and pecans for an easy, on-the-go breakfast.
8 hours 10 minutes
- 1/2cup old-fashioned rolled oats
- 1/2cup water
- Pinch of salt
- 1/2cup blueberries, fresh or frozen, thawed
- 2tablespoons nonfat plain Greek yogurt
- 1tablespoon toasted chopped pecans
- 2teaspoons pure maple syrup
- Combine oats, water and salt in a jar or bowl. Cover and refrigerate overnight. In the morning, heat if desired, and top with blueberries, yogurt, pecans and syrup.
Per serving (recipe makes 1 serving)
|Mono Saturated Fat||4g|