These delicious recipes from the Grocery Outlet Buyer’s Kitchen are created by our NOSH buyers. They work hard to scout out the highest quality and most varied selection of NOSH products at the best prices possible! As they find tasty NOSH items, they develop these recipes to share with you. Enjoy!
Our Money Savin’ Mulled Wine is a festive way to warm up with holiday season just around the corner! Whether you’re having a party or just trying to stay warm, this recipe is delicious, affordable, and easy to double if you’re having a party.
- 2 bottles Red Wine, Cline Zinfandel – $3.99, value $9.99, Save $6! WOW!
- 2 oranges sliced, plus some for garnish – $2.99 per 3lb bag, value $4.99, Save $2
- 1/2 teaspoon ground allspice; to taste – $0.50, value $3.79, Save $3.20! WOW!
- 1 teaspoon anise extract (optional) – $0.99, value $2.95, Save $1.96! WOW!
- 1/2 cup honey, Wholesome Sweetener Organic Honey 16 oz. – $2.99, value $9.99, Save $7, WOW!
- 1/2 cup brandy (optional **available in select Grocery Outlets) – $13.99 1.75L, value $16.99, Save $3
- Combine all ingredients into large saucepan, and bring to a simmer over medium-high heat.
- Reduce heat to medium-low, and let simmer for about 15 minutes (minimum). Garnish with an orange slice and serve warm!
**Wine can simmer on low heat for hours. You can also make this recipe in your Crock-Pot or slow cooker!