As you approach the new year, remember to fit healthy habits into your busy schedule.
Tis the season for New Year’s Resolutions and changing habits. If you are like me, you make these healthy habit goals every year and never stick to it. Well, this year is going to be different because these healthy habits are easy to achieve! Did you know it only takes 21-days to break a habit and thus 21-days to make a habit? Here are 4 healthy habits you can master in 21-days!
4 Healthy Habits to Start This Year
1. Exercise Once a Week – Exercising once a week doesn’t have to be anything spectacular. Take 1-day a week to go on a walk, ride a bike, head to the gym, or do a few laps up and down the stairs in your home. Start out with one day a week for 5-10 minutes and work your way up. This is one way you can make your healthy habit last all year long.
2. Drink More Water – Drinking more water can be a challenging one especially if your day is going, go, go all day long. Set an alarm on your phone for a certain time every day. When your alarm goes off, drink a glass of water. This will help you to drink more water and keep you healthy this year.
3. Get More Sleep – Many people don’t realize how sleep affects their overall health. For a healthy lifestyle, you need 6-9 hours of sleep a night. This doesn’t include the time you are laying there trying to fall asleep. To get more sleep this year, set a bed time that is 15-minutes before you normally go to bed. Once you can get to sleep 15-minutes earlier, move it to 30-minutes and follow the pattern until you are getting enough sleep each night.
4. Make Healthier Eating Choices – Most people give up on eating healthier because being healthy can get expensive. However, eating healthy has become easier than ever with Grocery Outlet Bargain Market! The Grocery Outlet is kind of like the TJ Maxx of grocery stores. Plus, they stock a good variety of natural and organic food and makes them affordable to you.
The best part of the Grocery Outlet is their NOSH department which stands for Natural, Organic, Specialty, Health! You never know quite what you are going to get, but you know you’re going to get an affordable option to healthier food. Here’s how it works:
- You visit Grocery Outlet and find your local outlet.
- Sign Up for Alerts. Subscribe to get coupon offers, WOW alerts featuring items with 50-70% off, hottest selling items, and store news and events.
- New first time subscribers get a coupon for $3 off your $25 or more purchase.
- As you get WOW alerts and head to the store, you’re getting a treasure hunt experience because you won’t believe the big-name products you can find at such a great price.