Our Winner has been selected: Congratulations Megan Anderson of Battle Ground, WA!
#GODeckTheHauls Contest Official Rules
OFFICIAL RULES. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
1. Contest Period: Grocery Outlet Bargain Market #GODeckTheHauls (the “Contest”) begins at 12:00 a.m. Pacific Time (“PST”) on November 27, 2017, and ends at 11:59 p.m. PST on December 31, 2017 (the “Contest Period”). Sponsor’s computer is the official time keeping device for this Contest.
2. Sponsor: Grocery Outlet Bargain Market. 5650 Hollis Street. Emeryville, CA 94608 USA
3. Eligibility: The Contest is open only to legal residents of the 50 United States, who are 18 years of age or older as of date of entry or vote. The Contest is subject to all applicable federal, state, provincial, municipal, territorial and local laws. No purchase necessary.
4. How to Enter the Contest: To enter upload a Photo or Video from your device to a Facebook, Instagram or Twitter account of your best Holiday Haul/Cart/Basket from Grocery Outlet with a caption of how much you spent, how much you saved (or would have saved – you can assemble a haul and calculate the savings as a valid form of entry, no purchase necessary) and includes the hashtag #GODecktheHauls. Once entered, contestants can share their entry to get more votes and encourage friends to enter. A participant can enter as many times as they like. By entering, you understand and agree that your Photo/Video in its entirety or any portion thereof may (in Sponsor’s sole discretion) be posted on the by Grocery Outlet via the @grocery_outlet Instagram account or Grocery Outlet, Inc. Facebook Page for public viewing. All Entries must be completed, submitted and received on the Site by 11:59:59 p.m. PST on December 31, 2017 to be eligible for the Grand Prize. Photos & Videos must be unique. Multiple entrants are not permitted to share the same email address or username. All Photos & Videos become the property of Sponsor when submitted and will not be returned to entrant. Photos must comply with the Official Rules of the Contest. Normal Internet access and usage charges imposed by Entrants’ online service provider will apply. Normal phone/usage/subscription access charges imposed by your phone/device service provider may apply. Standard data and message rates may apply.
5. Determination of the Grand Prize Winner: The photo or video selected as the best representation of a holiday haul will win a $500 gift card, valid at any Grocery Outlet Bargain Market location. Winner will be selected by January 4, 2018.
6. Prize: One Grand Prize winner will receive a $500 Grocery Outlet gift card.
7. General Rules: The Grand Prize winner will be notified by email on the winning Photo or Video submission. The winner is required to respond within 48 hours of notification and confirmed via e-mail/mail or the prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner may be determined in accordance with these Official Rules. The Sponsor and its agencies are not responsible for technical, hardware, software or telephone malfunctions of any kind, lost, not received or unavailable network connections or e-mail, or failed, incorrect, incomplete, inaccurate, garbled or delayed electronic communications caused by the user or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Contest or by any human error which may occur in the processing of the Photos in the Contest or for any liability for damage to any computer system resulting from participation in, accessing or downloading information in connection with the Contest. The Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual that tampers or attempts to tamper with the Photo process or the operation of the Contest; violates the Official Rules; or acts in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. If, for any reason, the Contest is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of the Sponsor which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Contest, then the Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel the Contest and determine the Contest winner from among all eligible Photos received prior to cancellation.
8. Release: By entering the Contest, each entrant represents and warrants that: (i) all rights to the Photo or Video belong to and are original to him/her, or he/she has written consent to use, and the Photo or Video does not and shall not infringe on any copyright, trademark, privacy, publicity, or any other third party right nor violate any applicable law or regulation, (ii) he/she has the right to grant any and all necessary rights and licenses provided herein, including without limitation, all necessary copyright and other related rights to the Photo, free and clear of all claims and encumbrances without violating the rights of any person or entity, including any right to privacy or publicity, (iii) he/she hereby holds the Sponsor and the Released Parties (as defined below) harmless from and against any third party claim arising from use of the Photo or Video and waives any right to inspect or approve uses of the Photo or Video to be compensated for any such uses. Participating in the Contest constitutes permission to the Sponsor and its agencies to use entrants’ names, biographical information, pictures/portraits, Photos, Videos, likenesses and/or voices for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law. By participating in the Contest, each entrant agrees that Sponsor, Administrator, Instagram, Facebook, and each of their parent, subsidiaries, affiliated companies, agents, retailers, advertising and promotion agencies, and all of their respective shareholders, officers, directors, employees and assigns, members, representatives and agents (collectively the “Released Parties”), will have no liability whatsoever for, and will be held harmless by entrant for any liability for any bodily injury, loss or damages of any kind to persons, including death, and property, due in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from Photo creation, the acceptance, possession, use or misuse of the prize, if applicable or participation in the Contest or participation in any Contest or related activity. Each entrant hereby represents and warrants that he/she has read these Official Rules and is fully familiar with its contents.
10. Winner: For the names of the winner, available after January 4, 2018 for a period of a year, visit https://groceryoutlet.com/contest-winners